Australia 188C Significant Investment Immigration is the best choice for the rich

Australia Immigration Office declared that the new immigration policy of AUD 5,000,000 investment immigration was carried out from 24 November, 2012. The applicants need have at least AUD 5,000,000 money and invest AUD 5,000,000 to Australia to buy governmental bonds or management funds supervised by Australia Investment Committee including the stocks of the listed companies on stock exchange, bonds, real estate and so on to get the visa. For the rich, 188C Significant Investment Immigration not only realizes the global asset allocation, but also gets the immigration status without living in Australia for a long time.

The application requirements and process of Australia 188C Significant Investment Visa are tedious and the amount of investment money is large, so we advise that investors should find professional agents to handle this. Hua Jie International Group is a professional entry & exit services company approved and authorized by the China Ministry of Public Security. It is also an immigration agency specially authorized by the Immigration Department of Australia Federal Government. We have professional and senior immigration experts to help investors make suitable immigration plans to help them immigrate successfully.

Following are the reasons to immigrate to Australia

  1. Comfortable and Pleasant Climate
  2. Safe and Stable Living Environment
  3. High Social Status of Overseas Chinese
  4. Perfect Welfare System
  5. High Quality Education System
  6. Free Medical Care
  7. Booming Economic Market
  8. Easy Ways to Get the Citizenship
  9. No Double Taxation

If you want to know more information about Australia 188C Significant Investment Immigration policies, please feel free to contact us.

Official Weixin Name: hjvisa



The information on this page may have been provided by a contributor to ChinaGoAbroad, and ChinaGoAbroad makes no guarantees about the accuracy of any content. All content shall be used for informational purposes only. Contributors must obtain all necessary licenses and/or ownership rights from the relevant content owner(s) before submitting such content (including texts, pictures, photos and diagrams) to ChinaGoAbroad for publication. ChinaGoAbroad disclaims all liability arising from the publication of any content/information (such as texts, pictures, photos and diagrams that infringe on any copyright) received from contributors. Links may direct to third party sites out of the control of ChinaGoAbroad, and such links shall not be considered an endorsement by ChinaGoAbroad of any information contained on such third party sites. Please refer to our Disclaimer for more details.