Bulgaria – Geographic Location
- Strategic geographic location in South-East Europe
- Offers direct access to markets like: EU, Russia, Turkey and The Middle East
- 5 Pan-European transport corridors pass through Bulgaria
Why Invest in Bulgaria?
- Political and business stability
- EU member
- Currency board
- Low budget deficit and government debt
- Low cost of doing business
- 10% corporate tax rate (0% in high unemployment areas)
- 10% personal income tax
- Lowest cost of labor within EU
- Favorable office rents and low cost of utilities
- Access to markets
- European Union / EFTA
- Turkey / Middle East
- Educated and skilled workforce
- Government incentives
Government Financial Indicators
Bulgaria Has One of the Lowest Business Costs in Europe
Click to download InvestBulgaria Agency's article: "Bulgaria – Investment Climate and Business Opportunities".
The information on this page may have been provided by a contributor to ChinaGoAbroad, and ChinaGoAbroad makes no guarantees about the accuracy of any content. All content shall be used for informational purposes only. Contributors must obtain all necessary licenses and/or ownership rights from the relevant content owner(s) before submitting such content (including texts, pictures, photos and diagrams) to ChinaGoAbroad for publication. ChinaGoAbroad disclaims all liability arising from the publication of any content/information (such as texts, pictures, photos and diagrams that infringe on any copyright) received from contributors. Links may direct to third party sites out of the control of ChinaGoAbroad, and such links shall not be considered an endorsement by ChinaGoAbroad of any information contained on such third party sites. Please refer to our Disclaimer
for more details.