Management Summary (1)
Who wants to buy what in 2015?
An analysis of investment profiles targeting German commercial real estates.
In order to get clarity on this question, Real Estate Circles commercial real estate experts have analyzed >800 investment profiles, addressing more than 90% of key national and international institutional market players and investors. In total, in Germany they have real estate assets under management >180 € bn and realize transactions >18 € bn per year.
Key findings are:
- More than 30% of investors interested in German real estate are non-German by origin. Many beyond the group of “typical suspects”. Many of them have a strong German-wide investment scope
- Among non-German players, Investment managers (Funds) have crucial relevance. In addition, Real estate investment companies and Asset/ property managers are essential
Management Summary (2)
Key findings are (continued)
- Investors’ interest widely spreads across cities. More than 20 cities do attract interest of more than half of the investors, each
- Office, residential and retail investments are on top of the investors` interest list – with substantial interest across other property types, too
- Core office investments as well as core and value add residential investments are most relevant
- While non-German investors prefer core investments, German investors pursue alternative investment strategies equally
Are you interested in learning more about all the investors in German commercial real estate?
Please visit www.real-estate-circles.com and contact us.
The Real Estate Circle matching platform allows members to match specific objects with all the investors’profiles represented in this report and to determine efficiently and 100% confidentially who is interested in a specific object.
More than 30% of investors in Germany are non-German by origin with strong German-wide investment scope
Among non-German market players, investment managers have crucial relevance
Investors' interest widely spread across cities
For an interactive version of the investor interest by city map, please visit www.real-estate-circles.com/web/research/
More than 20 cities do attract interest of more than half of investors, each
Office, Residential and Retail investments are on top of the investors' interest list
Core Office investments as well as Core and Value add Residential investments are in top demand
While non-German investors prefer Core investments, German investors pursue investment strategies equally
Methodology and Definitions
Tel. +49 2104 5081588
Tel. +49 2104 5081587
The information on this page may have been provided by a contributor to ChinaGoAbroad, and ChinaGoAbroad makes no guarantees about the accuracy of any content. All content shall be used for informational purposes only. Contributors must obtain all necessary licenses and/or ownership rights from the relevant content owner(s) before submitting such content (including texts, pictures, photos and diagrams) to ChinaGoAbroad for publication. ChinaGoAbroad disclaims all liability arising from the publication of any content/information (such as texts, pictures, photos and diagrams that infringe on any copyright) received from contributors. Links may direct to third party sites out of the control of ChinaGoAbroad, and such links shall not be considered an endorsement by ChinaGoAbroad of any information contained on such third party sites. Please refer to our Disclaimer
for more details.