For highly skilled talent, creative and inspired people and a sense of community with a positive vibe - there's no better place to be right now than Lithuania.
"You want to work with inspired people, with “the the fastest and the best”, with people who have bright eyes. In this, Vilnius right now ranks at the top!"
Founder & Managing Director at Charlie Oscar
Quality of Life & Creative Environment
- Vilnius is ranked by the New York Times alongside Copenhagen, Barcelona and Capetown as a hip and well managed place to live
- 2014 Mercer Cost of Living Index ranked the city as one of the 5 least expensive in Europe
- Vilnius is one of the five least expensive EU capitals to live in for expatriates
- Six game development courses at Lithuanian universities and colleges
- Full game development study programs coming soon
- Cooperation with Lithuanian universities: developer workshops with Unity and Nordcurrent
Business Environment & Governmental Support
- Government-funded financial support for foreign investors
- Blue Card issuing time - only two weeks
- 4th lowest profit tax in the EU
- One of the lowest office rental costs in the CEE
Click here to download the full version.
The information on this page may have been provided by a contributor to ChinaGoAbroad, and ChinaGoAbroad makes no guarantees about the accuracy of any content. All content shall be used for informational purposes only. Contributors must obtain all necessary licenses and/or ownership rights from the relevant content owner(s) before submitting such content (including texts, pictures, photos and diagrams) to ChinaGoAbroad for publication. ChinaGoAbroad disclaims all liability arising from the publication of any content/information (such as texts, pictures, photos and diagrams that infringe on any copyright) received from contributors. Links may direct to third party sites out of the control of ChinaGoAbroad, and such links shall not be considered an endorsement by ChinaGoAbroad of any information contained on such third party sites. Please refer to our Disclaimer
for more details.