Quilt AI is a Singapore based insights consultancy that uses machine learning and cultural models to process and decode consumer insights at scale. Our combination of AI + Human Insights has received multiple accolades by clients such as yourself and more recently by the Economist. One of the key advantages we have over other research agencies and social listening platforms is our ability to capture and process consumer searches - Search gives us insights into motivations, aspirations, and anxieties of customers as opposed to the curated responses that you typically see on social media or even during a focus group or survey.
The work we have done in the insights space includes identifying Nodal influencers, the semiotics of post-COVID comms, predicting trends that are likely to go viral, market sizing through consumer searches, and Brand Equity/Authenticity models based on Consumer Sentiment. All of this takes place across millions of data points comprising Image, Video, and Text. Our average turnaround on a project is five business days. Our clients include Google, Amazon, Sennheiser, J&J, Unilever, Target, and the Gates Foundation.
The Internet is the largest reflection of human behaviour
The Internet is a repository of human behaviour, opinions, preferences, and social interactions. At Quilt.AI we understand that each of these digital fragments is meaningless without human context. Anthropologists, semioticians and designers work together with engineers, data scientists and mathematicians. This changes the internet into a dynamic reflection of the world, and allows us to understand people and culture at a scale never before possible.
Click here to see all of our publications.
“Following on from epic start, was Quilt.AI. I started with a flight-weary, here comes another AI-tech sales pitch, but how wrong I was! This could be, perhaps, one of the most thought-provoking presentations of the two days! What made it special was not only the scale of the tech, but the breadth of applications and the lack of focus on explaining how the tech was working. What we got was a challenging insight into the mind of an anthropologist using scaled internet data to explore business challenges.”
“Fantastic work, THANK YOU. I fell utterly spoilt. Now it’s my turn to turn it into something Ogilvy worldwide will salivate over”
“Amazing piece of work – can’t believe it was done so quickly and in so much depth.”
“Thanks so much for this excellent report- the insights are really helpful and will add big value”
“There is some of the best work we have seen done on our data”
1. Covid related Project: Quilt AI was commissioned to shed light on the effects of different phases of lockdown on consumer sentiment and behavior in Oral & Personal care, Health & Hygiene and Nature & Sustainability across 11 US states.
2. A client wanted to understand the semiotics of categories and products to design a new product in oral and personal care and Quilt conducted a study to understand the various cultural codes of health and how these codes manifest in oral and personal care and delivered the following:
Fintech / NBFC:
1. Quilt performed a profiling of potential customers for India's most diversified NBFC.
2. A study on female financial literacy.
1. Understanding Thoughts and Emotions of Adolescents in Washington DC before and during Covid-19.
2. A study to understand the differences between employed and unemployed female audience segments in lower socio-economic classes and a comparison of their perception of health and wellness.
Online Streaming / Television:
1. The client wished to understand content trends in India to get a sense of what kind of content is engaging and Quilt performed a trend analysis.
1. Consumer Expectations and pain points in eCommerce with a focus on COVID-19.
2. One of India's largest Ecommerce platforms wanted to know where its next 100 million customers were going to come from and what their thoughts and inhibitions about making online. purchases and Quilt did a thorough profiling of consumers, their demands and also compared brand recall with the platform's competitors and suggested convincing ways of converting browsers to customers.
1. Using Big Data and Semiotics to understand Air Pollution in Maharashtra and build resonant political narratives.
2. Using Big Data and Semiotics to understand Climate Change clusters in the UK.
3. Nudge: Boys Stand Up campaign which studied and influenced behavior of teenage boys in Rajasthan towards women, misogyny and sexual attitudes and behaviour.