The National Housing Trust (NHT) invites expressions of interest from local and international developers to design (where applicable), build, maintain, market & sell affordable housing units to NHT contributors, on lands to be sold by the NHT with conditions for development. Proposals must meet Jamaica’s development guidelines and developers will be limited to a maximum of two (2) properties at any one time.
The selection process will be undertaken in three (3) phases:
i. Invitation of Interest.
ii. Pre-Qualification of Developers.
iii. Submission of Proposals.
PROPERTIES AVAILABLE FOR DEVELOPMENT:
Additional properties will become available shortly.
• Completed initial pre qualification documents available from the NHT
• Business Registration Documents.
• Two (2) Client Referral Letters.
• One (1) Bank Referral Letter. COLLECTION - INITIAL DOCUMENTS:
• Initial prequalification documents can be collected at the Procurement & Stores Unit, National Housing Trust, 4 Park Boulevard, Kingston 5 or downloaded from www.nht.gov.jm. Documents will be available from Thursday, August 31, 2017 from 9:00am to 3:00pm, at no cost.
RETURN OF EXPRESSIONS:
• Sealed Expressions of Interest are to be placed in the tender box labeled,“Development Partnership (Housing) – NHT’s Properties Islandwide”, located in the Procurement & Stores Unit on or before 11:00am on Tuesday, October 31, 2017.
• Accepted applicants will be invited to submit detailed prequalification forms within four (4) weeks of submission date. N.B. “The NHT reserves the right not to accept proposals or enter into an agreement with any party with whom it is currently in litigation or with whom it has been previously involved in litigation.”