An investment project in Iran which is looking for equity partner.
A solar plant in Kerman, Islamic Republic of Iran, with the following main characteristics:
– 50 MW of nominal AC power.
– 57 MWp of DC peak power.
– Horizontal single axis sun tracking system.
– Connection to a High Voltage line at 132 kV located nearby the solar plant.
– Monitoring system.
– Security system, including fence.
The main jobs are:
– Detailed electrical, mechanical and construction engineering of the power plant.
– Management of the construction.
– Negotiation with suppliers and procurement of all goods necessary for the plant erection.
– Transportation of all goods to the plant, in DDP conditions.
– Placing, installation and connection of all components needed to make the plant fully operational.
– Civil works.
– Mechanical works.
– AC and DC electrical works.
– Commissioning of the plant.
– Testing of the power plant.
– Operation and Management (O&M) of the plant during the guarantee period (2 years).
The developer will provide, according to the proposed schedule, all permits needed to build and connect the plant to the grid, including the environmental, land use and grid connections permits.
If you are interested in getting connected with the project owner, please contact the HKTDC by 14 July 2017:
Ms Kathy Chow
Tel: 2584 4445