Registration Now Open at www.cprmeeting.org
Join CPR and our esteemed colleagues in San Diego as we explore “Taking the ‘A’ Out of ADR.” At CPR’s 2013 Annual Meeting, leading General Counsel, top attorneys and experts in international arbitration and mediation will gather to discuss opportunities and best practices for “Dispute Resolution as a Business Process.”
Verna Myers, Principal, Verna Myers Consulting Group
Ms. Myers is an expert in diversity issues within law firms and other legal settings and served as the Boston Law Firm Group’s first Executive Director and Deputy Chief of Staff for the Attorney General of Massachusetts.
Justice Carlos R. Moreno,
Of Counsel, Irell & Manella LLP
Justice Moreno is a former Associate Justice of the California Supreme Court and Federal District Court Judge for the Central District of California, and now specializes in ADR and complex commercial litigation.
- Judicial Panel, including Current and Former Federal and California Jurists
- Business Roundtable with Leading Current and Former Corporate Counsel from DuPont, ConocoPhillips and Tyco
- Specialized Tracks for In-House Counsel, Mediators and Arbitrators, including Specialized Programming focused on the Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals Industries
- New Developments in International Dispute Resolution
- Ethical Issues in Mediation and Arbitration
- DuPont-CPR ADR Counsel Workshop
- Timing is Everything- When and How to Mediate Effectively
- Technology and Innovation in Dispute Resolution
- Client Science Workshop, for Inside and Outside Counsel Seeking to Improve Client Relationships
The information on this page may have been provided by a contributor to ChinaGoAbroad, and ChinaGoAbroad makes no guarantees about the accuracy of any content. All content shall be used for informational purposes only. Contributors must obtain all necessary licenses and/or ownership rights from the relevant content owner(s) before submitting such content (including texts, pictures, photos and diagrams) to ChinaGoAbroad for publication. ChinaGoAbroad disclaims all liability arising from the publication of any content/information (such as texts, pictures, photos and diagrams that infringe on any copyright) received from contributors. Links may direct to third party sites out of the control of ChinaGoAbroad, and such links shall not be considered an endorsement by ChinaGoAbroad of any information contained on such third party sites. Please refer to our Disclaimer
for more details.