Arabia Monitor will be holding our December Monthly Conference Call on Wednesday, December 3rd @ 13.30 GMT.
- How has the ongoing security situation in Lebanon impacted private business activity?
- What is the impact of an S&P ratings upgrade on the Jordanian economy?
- If Sultan Qaboos is incapacitated for a prolonged period, could this lead to a power vacuum in Muscat?
- What are the major hallmarks of the Qatar-GCC reconciliation agreement?
- How has the situation developed in Yemen following the imposition of UNSC sanctions on the 7th of November?
Tap into a wealth of experience and unparalleled depth of research through our conference calls. On the first Wednesday of every month, Dr Florence Eid and the Arabia Monitor team of analysts, bring their 80+ years of relevant MENA experience to the table, helping clients make informed decisions on how best to hedge risks and leverage opportunities in the region. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org for dial-in details.
The information on this page may have been provided by a contributor to ChinaGoAbroad, and ChinaGoAbroad makes no guarantees about the accuracy of any content. All content shall be used for informational purposes only. Contributors must obtain all necessary licenses and/or ownership rights from the relevant content owner(s) before submitting such content (including texts, pictures, photos and diagrams) to ChinaGoAbroad for publication. ChinaGoAbroad disclaims all liability arising from the publication of any content/information (such as texts, pictures, photos and diagrams that infringe on any copyright) received from contributors. Links may direct to third party sites out of the control of ChinaGoAbroad, and such links shall not be considered an endorsement by ChinaGoAbroad of any information contained on such third party sites. Please refer to our Disclaimer
for more details.