The 2nd Annual Euromoney China (Shenyang) International Finance Summit will return to Shenyang on 6 May.
Known as the ‘Gateway to Northeast China’, Shenyang has witnessed remarkable growth and has attracted significant foreign direct investments over the last decade. Some of its major sources of investments have come from Hong Kong, Korea, Japan, US, Taiwan, Singapore and Germany. With the development of a Far East Free Trade Zone in Shenyang, the region is well positioned to further benefit from China’s increasing economic ties with Russia and Mongolia.
Co-hosted with the Province of Liaoning and the Municipal Government of Shenyang, this event will provide attendees high-level networking opportunities together with insight into the region’s economic roadmap and the prospects of its key industries.
Join over 400 international and local business executives, industrialists, investors, bankers, economists and policymakers to make new connections in this region and to discover the opportunities and incentives for doing business in Shenyang.
Attendance to the summit is free and by-invitation-only. As an attendee, you will be further invited to one-on-one meetings and site visits, including a tour of the state-of-the-art BMW Brilliance auto assembly plant.
Topics and themes:
- Gateway to Northeast China: Economic and Investment Opportunities
- Financing Chinese Enterprise Growth
- Shenyang Far East Free Trade Zone
- The Urban Development of Shenyang
- Private Banking and Wealth Management in Northeast China
- The Development of the Digital Economy in China
- LI Xi, Governor, Liaoning Provincial People's Government
- PAN Liguo, Mayor, Shenyang Municipal People's Government
- Guy Verhofstadt, Former Prime Minister of Belgium
- Martin Lee-Warner, Senior Adviser, Raiffeisen Bank International
- Florian Schmied, Chairman, European Union Chamber of Commerce in China, Shenyang Chapter
- Ben Way, CEO, Macquarie Group Asia
- Kevin Yang, CEO, North China, Standard Chartered Bank
- William Knight, Chairman, China Chaintek United, MCS Apparel (HK), JP Morgan Chinese Investment Trust and Senior Independent Director, Fidelity Asian Values Trust
- Karen Chen, President, President, UBS (China)
- HUANG Fan, Head of Private Wealth Management, Deutsche Bank (China)
- Timothy Lo, Managing Director, CIC Banque Privée
- Angel Wu, Regional Head of Products & Solutions Asia & Middle East, ABN Amro Bank
- Gina Rivera, China - Business Development Manager, Koehler Group
- Edward Tse, CEO, Gao Feng Advisory Company
- Patrick Steinemann, Co-Head Asia Industrials, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Jolene Wu, Senior Managing Director, EFG Bank
- Kirk Wilson, Director, ICT, China Britain Business Council (CBBC)
- HONG Shaolei, Investment Director, Shenyang Venture Capital
- TANG Bin, CEO, YeePay
- Darwin Tu, CEO, Sino Credit Corp (51credit.com)
- Masamichi Obara, Deputy President, Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ (China)
Click to download the agenda.
To RSVP or for further information about this event, please contact Christy Wong on +852 2842 6967 or email email@example.com.
For full details, visit the website: www.euromoneyconferences.com/shenyang
The information on this page may have been provided by a contributor to ChinaGoAbroad, and ChinaGoAbroad makes no guarantees about the accuracy of any content. All content shall be used for informational purposes only. Contributors must obtain all necessary licenses and/or ownership rights from the relevant content owner(s) before submitting such content (including texts, pictures, photos and diagrams) to ChinaGoAbroad for publication. ChinaGoAbroad disclaims all liability arising from the publication of any content/information (such as texts, pictures, photos and diagrams that infringe on any copyright) received from contributors. Links may direct to third party sites out of the control of ChinaGoAbroad, and such links shall not be considered an endorsement by ChinaGoAbroad of any information contained on such third party sites. Please refer to our Disclaimer
for more details.