The EVC Energy is part of the European Venture Contest (EVC) that finds the top 25 emerging companies through a Pan-European competition every year. The EVC is the only free-of-charge internationally-delivered venture competition and is specifically targeted at early stage high tech companies in ICT, Cleantech and Healthtech.
The 4th edition of this event aims to unite 30 emerging companies and 25 investors, active within the sphere of energy efficiency.
In short, the event offers:
- Discovering 30 selected emerging companies in energy efficiency
- Access to qualified deal-flows for investors
- Partnering and fund raising opportunities for entrepreneurs
- Highly-specialized structured business presentations with direct feedback from experts
- Ample networking time and space to make new contacts and follow-up existing ones
The event will draw European startups from the following sub-sectors:
Energy production from sustainable sources
- Biogas, biomass, biofuels
Energy infrastructure and distribution
- Electric vehicles
- District energy (heating and cooling)
- Intelligent electricity grids
Energy efficiency and storage
- Advanced materials
- HVAC Components (Heating, Ventilation, Air-Con)
- Fuel cells and batteries
- Heat storage and heat pumps
- Sensors and measurement equipment
For further information, please visit: www.investindk.com.
The information on this page may have been provided by a contributor to ChinaGoAbroad, and ChinaGoAbroad makes no guarantees about the accuracy of any content. All content shall be used for informational purposes only. Contributors must obtain all necessary licenses and/or ownership rights from the relevant content owner(s) before submitting the same to ChinaGoAbroad for publication. ChinaGoAbroad disclaims all liability arising from the publication of content received from contributors. Links may direct to third party sites out of the control of ChinaGoAbroad, and such links shall not be considered an endorsement by ChinaGoAbroad of any information contained on such third party sites. Please refer to our Disclaimer
for more details.