According to recent projections, hydrogen investments need to nearly triple by 2030 to stay on track to reach net zero. Right now, less than 5% of the necessary $700 billion has been committed.
Sustainable aviation fuel (SAF), another low carbon alternative, needs to see production grow 76 times over during that same time period.
So will Latin America benefit from this growth in lower carbon fuels? This webinar will explore that issue in depth, highlighting the specific fuels that will succeed while exploring how Latin America will help satisfy this demand.
AMI’s team will be joined by a roundtable of experts to explore LatAm’s potential with renewable fuels and answer crucial questions, including:
1. Which renewable fuel (hydrogen, renewable diesel, SAF, biogas, methanol, ammonia) has the most potential globally? What about in Latin America?
2. What challenges do investors and operators face in the production, transportation, and adoption of these clean fuels? Do the challenges vary by region?
3. What real-world applications do these clean fuels have right now? How about in five years times?
4. What role will Latin America play as a provider of feedstock (e.g., used cooking oil, animal fats) for renewable fuels?
5. In specific, which Latin American countries have both the feedstock and the infrastructure to develop large-scale renewable fuels such as SAF and renewable diesel?
6. How relevant will Latin America be as an exporter of these renewable fuels?
Sign up below to obtain the data that will answer these questions and understand what these answers mean for your company.