On April 22, 2021, (9:00-11:00 Athens time, 14:00-16:00 Beijing time), the Online Forum will be held on "INVEST IN GREECE 2021 FORUM. Greece. The Hub in the Southeastern Mediterranean. Entry into the European Union". INVEST IN GREECE 2021 FORUM is under the auspices of the Ministry of Development and Investments of Greece, CHINA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE TO EU (CCCEU) and the CITY OF ATHENS.
The Minister of Development and Investments, Mr. Georgiadis, the Alternate Minister of Development and Investments, Mr. Papathanasis, and the Ambassador of China to Greece Mrs Zhang Qiyue will welcome the Forum. The Forum will promote Greece to foreign companies as the Hub of the Southeastern Mediterranean and as a point of entry for the European Union, in particular on the following areas:
1. Greece as an installation site for an assembly unit for foreign products to enter Europe.
2. Greece as a logistics hub for the Southeastern Mediterranean region.
3. Greece as a Global Service Center.
4. Greece as the Technology Hub for Southeast Meditteranean
5. Greece as the Energy Hub of Southeast Meditteranean
The organizers of "INVEST IN GREECE 2021 FORUM. Greece. The Hub in the Southeastern Mediterranean. Entry into the European Union" are BANK OF CHINA (ATHENS BRANCH), China Association of Small and Medium Enterprises (CASME) and BELT AND ROAD ASSOCIATES.
You may find the agenda of the Forum here http://www.beltandroadassociates.com/invest-in-greece-2021-forum-agenda/
Click here for more details.