INVEST IN GREECE ONLINE FORUM 2020, THE “DRAGON HEAD” OF THE NEW SILK ROAD INTO EUROPE
On June 4, 2020 (9:00-11:30, Athens time; 14:00-16:30, Beijing time)
The goal of the Forum is to inform the Chinese Investors in detail about the advantages of Greece as an investment destination. The Forum will focus on the two booming sectors in Greece: Energy and Infrastructure.
Participants in the Forum will be representatives of Chinese companies already investing overseas.
Registration is free, simultaneous interpretation will be available. Please send your details (name, company, position, email, company website) to: DC@ChinaGoAbroad.com for registration.
Three organizations are responsible for organizing the Forum:
1. The China Overseas Development Association (CODA), under the direct supervision of the NDRC, also known as the China Industrial Overseas Development & Planning Association.
CODA is also the organizer of the largest annual exhibition on Chinese investment abroad, CHINA OVERSEAS INVESTMENT FAIR (COIFAIR).
2. The CHINA GO ABROAD (CGA) platform. CGA is the largest platform in China that connects Chinese companies investing abroad with foreign investment. It has 14,500+ members (companies, government agencies, universities, etc.), 40% of whom are from China. One of the two co-founders of CGA is CODA.
3. BELT AND ROAD ASSOCIATES. Our company has a long history of trying to promote BRI as it is the organizer of the only investment forum in China to date to promote Greece as an investment destination, a 35-member Greek delegation to Xi’an in China on December 10-13, 2017.
Following you may find the INVEST IN GREECE GUIDE in English and in Chinese
Indicatively, the agenda is the following (the final agenda can be changed marginally).
09:00 Welcome Speech (14:00, Beijing time)
1. Mr. Adonis Georgiadis, Minister of Development and Investments of Greece
2. Mr. Liu Xiaonan, Director-General of the Dept. of Foreign Capital and Overseas Investment of NDRC of China
3. Mrs. Zhang Qiyue, Ambassador of China in Greece
4. Mr. Iliopoulos Georgios, Ambassador of Greece in China
5. Mr. He Zhenwei, Secretary-General of CODA
6. Mr Jesse Chang, CEO of ChinaGoAbroad
7. Mr George Floras, BELT AND ROAD ASSOCIATES
09:27 Investment Environment Introduction (14:27, Beijing time)
1. The current and future situation of the Greek economy (Country profile, Investment Policy, Opportunities etc), presentation by the Government Investment Promotion Agency ENTERPRISE GREECE
2. Infrastructure investment opportunities and relevant policies, Mr. Nikos Mantzoufas, Secretary General of Private Investment and PPP of the Ministry of Development and Investment, Head of Greek PPP Unit - President of Jessica Infra Fund (EU-EIB urban development fund)
3. Clean energy investment opportunities and relevant policies, Mrs Nektaria Karakastsani, Member of the Plenary Session of the Greek Regulatory Authority for Energy (RAE) and ACER Advisory Board Member
10:10 Presentation of four (4) Important Investment Projects in Greece (15:10, Beijing time)
11:00 Q&A (16:00, Beijing time)
11:30 End of the Forum (16:30, Beijing time)
Registration is free, simultaneous interpretation will be available.
Please send your details to DC@ChinaGoAbroad.com:
We will send directory and guideline to you for joining.