The 18th Annual International Conference and Exhibition
SAKHALIN OIL & GAS 2014
THE SECOND GENERATION OF PROJECTS: New breakthroughs & commercial opportunities in Sakhalin & the Russian Far East
22 - 25 September 2014, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia
Get a 15% discount as a CGA contributing member (normal price: 4-day package €2,699, 3-day package €2,199, 1-day package €899). Sign up by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
In light of Russia’s continued energy push to the East, as well as the recently-signed gas deal between Russia and China, SAKHALIN OIL & GAS 2014 is more politically and commercially timely than ever! Projects are in a period of intense development and new opportunities for doing business in the region are emerging all the time – for providing services, equipment, and more. Download the programme>>
If you want to do business in the oil & gas sector of the Russia Far East, you really need to attend SAKHALIN OIL & GAS 2014. This is where deals will be struck and business is done. Claim your early bird discount today – the savings of €100 end Friday 22nd August REGISTER HERE
80+ Outstanding Speakers at SAKHALIN OIL & GAS 2014:
- Aleksandr Khoroshavin, Governor, Sakhalin Region, RF
- Kirill Molodtsov, Deputy Minister, Ministry of Energy, RF*
- Denis Khramov, Deputy Minister, Ministry for Natural Resources, RF
- Alexander Medvedev, Deputy Chairman, Gazprom
- Olivier Lazare, Country Chair Russia, Shell
- S.P. Garg, Managing Director, ONGC Videsh Ltd.*
- Shigeru Muraki, Vice Chairman of the Board, Tokyo Gas
- Vlada Rusakova, Vice-president, Rosneft
Hear the latest PROJECT UPDATES from:
- Viktor Timoshilov, Head of the Eastern Projects Coordination Directorate, Gazprom
- Roger Higham, Vice President, Exxon Neftegas Ltd.
- Roman Dashkov, CEO, Sakhalin Energy Investment Company Ltd.
- Anatoly Sorokin, General Director, Gazprom Dobycha Shelf Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk
- Andrei Bardin, General Director, RN Sakhalinmorneftegas
- Viktor Obmetko, Head of Department, Offshore Geological Exploration, Rosneft
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND SAKHALIN OIL & GAS 2014
- 500+ oil & gas leaders in one place at one time – will you be there?
- 80+ of the key decision-makers involved in the oil & gas sector of the Russian Far East will offer valuable information you can act upon immediately
- 30+ hours of dedicated networking opportunities, with a rich social programme including 4 hosted Evening Receptions, brand new Coffee House, Site Visits & Excursions, and the new Sakhalin Oil & Gas Networking App!
- 10+ Operator Project Updates on all of the current oil & gas developments in Sakhalin, the Russian Far East and beyond, presented by: Gazprom, Rosneft, Exxon Neftegas Ltd., Sakhalin Energy, Gazprom Dobycha Shelf Yuzhno-Sakahlinsk, and more…
- 6+ Project Updates from Contractors – practical Case Studies from: FMC Technologies, MRTS, Fluor, Schlumberger, Kvaerner & Baker Hughes
- 4 days of intensive learning, information-sharing and focused debates, thoroughly examining every business-critical issue for the oil & gas sector of Russia’s Far East
- Live Electronic Polling – back by popular demand! Cast your vote on a range of critical issues and see the polling results LIVE. Gain an up-to-the-minute picture of current opinions in the oil & gas sector of the RFE!
PLUS! DON’T MISS! TECHNOLOGICAL FOCUS DAY – Breakthrough Technologies for the “New Wave” of Projects in Sakhalin & the RFE, 22nd September, providing practical presentations on the latest cutting-edge technologies & solutions which could be applied in the region’s new oil & gas projects. Hear from: Gazprom VNIIGaz, Schlumberger, Baker Hughes, DSME, MRTS, GE Oil & Gas, Kvaerner, Van Oord Offshore, and many more.
For full details, visit the website http://www.adamsmithconferences.com/AS2288CGAa
BOOK TODAY to join 500+ of your peers at this prestigious event.
We look forward to seeing you in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk in September.
The information on this page may have been provided by a contributor to ChinaGoAbroad, and ChinaGoAbroad makes no guarantees about the accuracy of any content. All content shall be used for informational purposes only. Contributors must obtain all necessary licenses and/or ownership rights from the relevant content owner(s) before submitting such content (including texts, pictures, photos and diagrams) to ChinaGoAbroad for publication. ChinaGoAbroad disclaims all liability arising from the publication of any content/information (such as texts, pictures, photos and diagrams that infringe on any copyright) received from contributors. Links may direct to third party sites out of the control of ChinaGoAbroad, and such links shall not be considered an endorsement by ChinaGoAbroad of any information contained on such third party sites. Please refer to our Disclaimer
for more details.