Swiss Economic Forum 2022

Date: 18 Jan 2023
Location: 2A Jiangtai Road, Chaoyang District

In view of the latest COVID-19 developments in Beijing and following the request from the Public Security Bureau, the Sino-Swiss Economic Forum, scheduled for November 17, 2022, in the NUO Hotel Beijing, has been postponed to January 18, 2023.

Towards a Wider Cooperation of Swiss Companies on VPET in China

Do you know that only 30% of Swiss students go to high school? Where does the remaining 70% go? Join us for this flagship event on November 17th, 2022 to find out! This year's Sino-Swiss Economic Forum (SSEF 2022) will change you!

Switzerland, as one of the most competitive economy in the world, has traditionally prioritized education and technological progress as the most important strategic objective. Vocational Professional Education and Training plays a crucial role in the Swiss education system, which is recognized as making a significant contribution to competitiveness and productivity, to the adaptation of the workforce to changing patterns of production and work organization, and to social cohesion.

A significant turning point in China-Switzerland cooperation in vocational education was reached in 2017 with the signing of the Memorandum of Collaboration in Vocational Education and Training. The two sides agreed to strengthen the exchange and collaboration in education, scientific research and innovation. As China increasingly emphasizes the cultivation of highly skilled workers, innovative talent, and business management experts, this cooperation between China and Switzerland becomes more strategically significant.

On occasion of China's latest guideline to promote the high-quality development of vocational education, including establishing a modern vocational education system nationwide, and the initiative in China to establish an alliance of Swiss companies on Vocational and Professional Education and Training, the SSEF offers inspiring panel discussions and is followed by an exclusive gala dinner and brings together the most influential voices in the Sino-Swiss business community. The aim is to establish a platform where the most innovative companies and vocational training approaches can be showcased. In addition, key innovators from Fortune 500 companies, as well as high-ranking Chinese and Swiss officials, including the new Swiss Ambassador, are willing to attend the largest economic summit between China and Switzerland.

Click here for more details.

The information on this page may have been provided by a contributor to ChinaGoAbroad, and ChinaGoAbroad makes no guarantees about the accuracy of any content. All content shall be used for informational purposes only. Contributors must obtain all necessary licenses and/or ownership rights from the relevant content owner(s) before submitting such content (including texts, pictures, photos and diagrams) to ChinaGoAbroad for publication. ChinaGoAbroad disclaims all liability arising from the publication of any content/information (such as texts, pictures, photos and diagrams that infringe on any copyright) received from contributors. Links may direct to third party sites out of the control of ChinaGoAbroad, and such links shall not be considered an endorsement by ChinaGoAbroad of any information contained on such third party sites. Please refer to our Disclaimer for more details.