On behalf of the Province of Zhejiang and the Municipal Government of Hangzhou, Euromoney is delighted to invite CGA members* to attend the China Global Investment Summit: Hangzhou, which will take place on 16-17 October, 2014 in Hangzhou, China.
Registered delegates will be further invited to participate in 1x1 meetings (16 Oct) with leading Zhejiang companies and to join company and site visit tours (17 Oct).
The summit, organised in conjunction with the 16th West Lake International Expo Hangzhou, will bring together over 500 top global and Chinese business leaders, industry experts, bankers, investors, economists and policymakers who will share their insight on the latest developments in the Chinese economy including analysis into key sectors.
Charlene Barshefsky, Board Director of American Express, The Estée Lauder Companies, Intel Corporation, and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide
R. Gopalakrishnan, Executive Director, Tata Group and Chairman, Tata AutoComp Systems, Chairman, Rallis India, Chairman, Advinus Therapeutics, and Vice Chairman, Tata Chemicals
William Knight, Chairman, China Chaintek United, MCS Apparel (HK), JP Morgan Chinese Investment Trust, and Director of Fidelity Asian Values Trust
Veronica Wu, Global Vice President and Head of China, Tesla Motors
Click here for latest agenda.
- Global Business Outlook
- Global Economic Outlook
- Financing Chinese Enterprise Growth
- Consumption and E-commerce Trends
- Trends in FDI and Chinese ODI
- The Global Marine Economy
- Robotics in China’s Advanced Manufacturing Industry
- China’s Ageing Economy and Pension Funds
Some of the confirmed speakers:
- LIANG Liming, Vice Governor, The People’s Government of Zhejiang Province
- ZHANG Hongming, Mayor, Hangzhou Municipal Government
- John Bruton, Former Prime Minister, Republic of Ireland
- LIU Li-Gang, Greater China Chief Economist, ANZ Banking Group
- Philip Partnow, Vice Chairman, M&A, Asia, UBS
- FONG Chee Wai, Managing Director, Standard Chartered
- David Frey, Head of Inbound Investment, KPMG China
- Maxim Nikolaev, Vice President, M2M Privet Bank
- Mick Adams, Board Member, European Union Chamber of Commerce, Shanghai
- Richard Cant, Regional Director, Dezan Shira & Associates
- PENG Jiaqi, Online Marketing Director, Amazon China
- Christoph Stork, Vice President, DHL Global Mail
- Senior Representative, Alibaba Group
- Paul Holthus, President and CEO, World Ocean Council
- Greg Scott, President, ChinaBio Group
- Christopher Lee, Managing Director, Standard & Poor’s
- XIA Le, Chief Economist, Asia, BBVA
- Steven Barnett, China Division Chief, IMF
Hangzhou, the capital city of Zhejiang province, is at the heart of the fast-changing Chinese economy. Thanks to its strategic location in the Yangtze River Delta and investment incentives from the government, Hangzhou has flourished to become a leader in many of the country’s key industries.
Please visit the website for more information or download the agenda.
The information on this page may have been provided by a contributor to ChinaGoAbroad, and ChinaGoAbroad makes no guarantees about the accuracy of any content. All content shall be used for informational purposes only. Contributors must obtain all necessary licenses and/or ownership rights from the relevant content owner(s) before submitting such content (including texts, pictures, photos and diagrams) to ChinaGoAbroad for publication. ChinaGoAbroad disclaims all liability arising from the publication of any content/information (such as texts, pictures, photos and diagrams that infringe on any copyright) received from contributors. Links may direct to third party sites out of the control of ChinaGoAbroad, and such links shall not be considered an endorsement by ChinaGoAbroad of any information contained on such third party sites. Please refer to our Disclaimer
for more details.