We are proud to announce that TransAsia Lawyers will co-host the 2014 China Labor Law Forum in Beijing on 28-29 May 2014 with Littler Mendelson, the biggest employment law firm in the world.
This Forum will be the most authoritative of its kind in China. Speakers include senior legislators, law enforcement officials, members of the judiciary from Beijing and Shanghai, as well as HR directors and counsel from some of the world's leading companies.
Attendance for this exclusive Forum will be limited to 80.
The 2-day event will focus on the latest major employment law issues facing multinationals operating in China today, including:
- Expatriate Social Insurance, Employment and Residency Issues
- New Challenges in Labor Dispatching
- Practical Issues with Wages, Bonuses and Working Hours
- Topical Issues Concerning Trade Unions and Crisis Management
- Challenges Faced by Multinationals in Managing Operations in China
- Analysis of the 4th Judicial Interpretation of the Supreme People's Court on Several Issues Concerning the Application of Law in the Hearing of Labor Dispute Cases
- Judicial Practices in Hearing Labor Dispute Cases in Beijing and Matters Requiring Employers' Attention
- Judicial Practices and Principles in Hearing Labor Dispute Cases in Shanghai and Actual Case Studies
- Workplace issues across the Americas (North America and Latin America)
- Understanding the New Labor Dispatching Regulations from a Practical Perspective
- Labor Dispute Resolution
- 5 Major Mistakes in HR management from a Practical Perspective
- In-depth Analysis of Typical Cases of Collective Labor Actions
The Forum presents a unique occasion for you to meet with and learn from the invited experts and senior members of the Chinese labor law authorities and judiciary (click here to review the list of invited speakers and the Forum program).
The information on this page may have been provided by a contributor to ChinaGoAbroad, and ChinaGoAbroad makes no guarantees about the accuracy of any content. All content shall be used for informational purposes only. Contributors must obtain all necessary licenses and/or ownership rights from the relevant content owner(s) before submitting such content (including texts, pictures, photos and diagrams) to ChinaGoAbroad for publication. ChinaGoAbroad disclaims all liability arising from the publication of any content/information (such as texts, pictures, photos and diagrams that infringe on any copyright) received from contributors. Links may direct to third party sites out of the control of ChinaGoAbroad, and such links shall not be considered an endorsement by ChinaGoAbroad of any information contained on such third party sites. Please refer to our Disclaimer
for more details.