For more information, please download the attachment.
Investing and growing together
The Department of Agriculture and Food, Western Australia (DAFWA) in partnership with the Department of State Development, Department of Regional Development, the Australia China Business Council (ACBC) and the Consulate General of the People’s Republic of China in Perth is presenting the first Western Australia – China Agribusiness Co-operation Conference.
The conference will be held at the State Reception Centre, Kings Park, Perth, Western Australia from Wednesday 9 to Friday 11 April 2014.
The conference will provide a forum for key stakeholders from China and Western Australia to network, gain knowledge and identify key trade and investment opportunities.
What is included in the Western Australia – China Agribusiness Conference:
- Opportunity to listen to key stakeholders in agricultural industry
- Tips on foreign investment rules and regulation and doing business in Western Australia
- Specific programs covering all aspects of agriculture, including wine and specialty foods, dairy and grains, beef and livestock
- Networking events to enhance relationships
This is a unique opportunity if you have interests in:
- Investment in Western Australian agriculture (see pages 8 to 11 for details)
- Supporting international trade and development, either as a private or a state owned enterprise
- Food safety and security
- Agriculture and food technology
- Agribusiness including finance companies, industry groups, consulting firms
The information on this page may have been provided by a contributor to ChinaGoAbroad, and ChinaGoAbroad makes no guarantees about the accuracy of any content. All content shall be used for informational purposes only. Contributors must obtain all necessary licenses and/or ownership rights from the relevant content owner(s) before submitting such content (including texts, pictures, photos and diagrams) to ChinaGoAbroad for publication. ChinaGoAbroad disclaims all liability arising from the publication of any content/information (such as texts, pictures, photos and diagrams that infringe on any copyright) received from contributors. Links may direct to third party sites out of the control of ChinaGoAbroad, and such links shall not be considered an endorsement by ChinaGoAbroad of any information contained on such third party sites. Please refer to our Disclaimer
for more details.