Content Types: Recent TransactionRegions & Countries: ChinaHong KongIndustries: Food & Beverage
On November 27, Xiao Nan Guo Restaurants Holdings Limited announced that it would buy a 65% stake and an individual named Ms. Wong would buy the remaining 35% stake in Pokka Hong Kong, for a total of HK$300m. Pokka Hong Kong was founded by Pokka...
Content Types: NewsletterRegions & Countries: BelgiumSpain...Industries: Real Estate & Construction
Kruishoutem, Wannegem-Lede, Belguam. Built in East Flanders in 1785; 33.36 acres plot, 32,291.73 sq ft living area; Includes security system, wheelchair accessible, Jacuzzi, swimming pool, tennis court, gym.
Content Types: EventRegions & Countries: ChinaUnited KingdomIndustries: Pharma/BiotechServices: Investment Promotion
The UK-China Partners for Growth and Innovation in Biopharmaceuticals Forum & Partnership Workshop will bring nine businesses to Beijing, covering the areas of stem cell production, drugs and medical device technologies, human tissue and human-based solution research, software design of high-quality candidate compounds, single cell analysis and characterisation, potential diagnostic tests, laboratory automation, and contract lab services.
Content Types: Recent TransactionRegions & Countries: ChinaNorwayIndustries: Clean EnergyEnvironment
On Monday (25 November), China Bluestar agreed to buy solar panel maker REC Solar for $640m. The deal comes nearly a year and a half after REC spun off its solar panel business and relocated its headquarters from Norway to Singapore. REC also announced plans to sell its solar division. Bluestar said that it will merge REC Solar with Elkem, a solar grade silicon maker which it bought in 2011 for US$2bn. The acquisition of Elkem is one of the...
Content Types: ArticleRegions & Countries: MacaoIndustries: Lifestyle & Consumer GoodsTourismServices: Event Management
by Meral Shannon Which of Galaxy Macau’s three hotels is best suited to you? The Reserve visited each one so we could help you decide. The Galaxy Macau resort has a whopping 2,200 rooms and offers the widest selection of pan-Asian and international...
Content Types: ArticleRegions & Countries: ChinaIndustries: InfrastructureLogistics & Transportation
Echoing the Belt and Road Initiative and the national government's Megacity Scheme, Chongqing intends to become the western hub of the Yangtze River Economic Belt and the center of development for Western China. Chongqing will focus on building up its infrastructure to accomplish this goal.
Content Types: NewsletterRegions & Countries: ChinaIndia...Industries: Oil & GasPower/Utilities
The execution of the Sino-Russian natural gas agreement is not only the basis for subsequent cooperation between the two countries, but also affects the supply and demand of the global energy market. Cooperation between China and Russia has accelerated following the conclusion of a natural gas agreement between the two countries worth up to $400bn. Russia has recently chosen to deepen Sino-Russian cooperation due to increasingly strict sanctions...
Content Types: Recent TransactionRegions & Countries: ChinaUSAIndustries: Logistics & Transportation
On November 19, Bohai Leasing announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary Global Sea Containers has agreed to purchase an 80% equity stake in Cronos Ltd, along with US$25.88m of the company’s debt.
Content Types: EventRegions & Countries: AustraliaIndustries: Minerals & Resources
Notice is given that the Annual General Meeting of shareholders of Rex Minerals Limited (the Company) will be held at the offices of Baker & McKenzie, Level 19, 181 William Street, Melbourne, at 10.00am on Friday, 21 November 2014.
Content Types: Recent TransactionRegions & Countries: SpainIndustries: TourismHospitality
China’s fourth largest carrier, Hainan Airlines, purchased an 8.3% stake in Spain’s NH Hotel Group, increasing its holdings to 29.5% as the largest shareholder.