In the May MENA monthly, Arabia Monitor sheds light on the main developments that have taken place throughout the Middle East this past month. Our lead story is that of Yemen – the Arab world's poorest country.
Arabia Monitor's monthly publication provides a timely snapshot of most notable recent developments in the dynamic MENA region. Our analysts get past the news to deliver the core, forward looking conclusions that markets-oriented readers look for.
- When do we expect Saudi inclusion to the MSCI Index? What are the criteria for inclusion?
- What sources are at the Iraqis' disposal to relieve the pressure of low oil prices on its finances?
- Will peace talks in Libya succeed in the latest round of negotiations? Or will the crisis only deepen?
- To what extent is the probe into Mumtalakat's financial affairs a politicised one?
- After ‘Operation Decisive Storm’, what's next for Yemen?
The information on this page may have been provided by a contributor to ChinaGoAbroad, and ChinaGoAbroad makes no guarantees about the accuracy of any content. All content shall be used for informational purposes only. Contributors must obtain all necessary licenses and/or ownership rights from the relevant content owner(s) before submitting such content (including texts, pictures, photos and diagrams) to ChinaGoAbroad for publication. ChinaGoAbroad disclaims all liability arising from the publication of any content/information (such as texts, pictures, photos and diagrams that infringe on any copyright) received from contributors. Links may direct to third party sites out of the control of ChinaGoAbroad, and such links shall not be considered an endorsement by ChinaGoAbroad of any information contained on such third party sites. Please refer to our Disclaimer
for more details.