China’s GoerTek takes over Dynaudio for $50m

Date: 28 Oct 2014

GoerTek, a Chinese audio equipment maker, said on Monday that it has acquired Danish company, Dynaudio, for US$50m. GoerTek paid US$41.5m for an 83% stake with its Hong Kong subsidiary paying US$8.5m for the remaining 17%. Dynaudio was founded in Denmark in 1977 and produces upscale loudspeakers. GoerTek was founded in 2001. In just a decade the company’s annual revenue has exceeded RMB 10b and is recognized as a leading tech-heavy player on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange.

Disclaimer
The information on this page may have been provided by a contributor to ChinaGoAbroad, and ChinaGoAbroad makes no guarantees about the accuracy of any content. All content shall be used for informational purposes only. Contributors must obtain all necessary licenses and/or ownership rights from the relevant content owner(s) before submitting such content (including texts, pictures, photos and diagrams) to ChinaGoAbroad for publication. ChinaGoAbroad disclaims all liability arising from the publication of any content/information (such as texts, pictures, photos and diagrams that infringe on any copyright) received from contributors. Links may direct to third party sites out of the control of ChinaGoAbroad, and such links shall not be considered an endorsement by ChinaGoAbroad of any information contained on such third party sites. Please refer to our Disclaimer for more details.
Top